Friday, February 15, 2013

Obligatory V-day Post

Karl knows I would love to have a cat again, and I like flowers.  We can't have a cat where we're living right now, so he got me this humorous book for when we do, and lovely flowers (that were actually not from walmart!  he's learning, hehe).
I went back 10 yrs into some saved AIM chats we had before we were dating, and found the convo in which he asked me out on our first date to go see Pixar's The Incredibles.  I framed it and it's displayed on his side of our office.  :)   Now, b/c we're doing v-day today (rebels, we are), we're off to see Argo and then dinner.  :-D
Love ya, Kar-man.   Happy v-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...