Friday, November 14, 2014

A Painting Party

I've been working a lot on miss classy side table this week (thus my bit of absence), and I can say she's now completely finished! The photos are taken and now I've got some editing to do, so look for her this coming Monday! For now, here's a teaser of the base coat color. However, I'm going for the gold with this one (hint hint):

base coat is on - just a lil preview of what's coming ;)
One more teaser - I've lined the inside of the drawer with one of these prints. Can ya guess which one?


Also, I have another table to work on right after this one!


It's got a loose joint in the right-back leg (easy fix), and lots of scratches and water rings on the tabletop, but this fella has potential and is calling to be made extra special, and I'm happy to oblige. I want to try something with him that I haven't before, and if it works he'll be a stunner!

Chandelier has been prepped but has been sent to the back burner until I can get some supplies for it, but I'm excited about it!

Have a good weekend, y'all, and see you Monday for the classy side table reveal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...