Saturday, January 10, 2015

Back From the Dead (a.k.a the Flu)

Hi all - sorry for the absence this past week, but my body had other plans of being ridiculously sick with a high fever and keeping me bed-ridden and do a marathon 52-hours of sleep. It may sound blissful to get that much sleep, but I can assure you, it wasn't.

But I'm able to keep my eyes open for a few hours today, use only half a tissue box, and walk from my bed to the couch (progess!), so I just wanted to check in and make sure y'all hadn't gotten the shakes when I wasn't showing myself on here. ;)

Hopefully by Monday I'll be able to start doing (small for now and work my way back up) posts again. Take care y'all, and stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...