Monday, February 9, 2015

Running Amuck!

Hi y'all. How are you all doing this Monday? Though my lack of posts in the past week may look otherwise, I haven't abandoned y'all!

I've been crazy enough to take on several projects simultaneously and have been putting a ton of time into them. If you'd like to, follow me on Instagram and get a peek. I'm hoping by tomorrow or Wednesday to have one of them finished and get some beauty shots to share here on Draven Made. I can't wait to show you guys!

Till then, I'd love it if y'all would tag me in your Instagram posts (@dravenmade) and show me what you're all up to, whether that would be a cool thrift store find, a project, or life in general!

See you there, and I'll see you here for a project reveal in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get updates about our old home restoration, DIY tutorials, and project ideas to your inbox!

Bloglovin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...